Innotech-Aviation Services in Ottawa is looking to fill position as Line Service Representative (Aircraft refuel and ramp attendance work).
This is a great position to start an interesting career in aviation industry. The company will provide a training bond to the selected candidate to obtain an Ontario DZ license. Class 3 Quebec license is acceptable.
Line Service Representative duties are:
- Refueling of aircraft
- Giving customer service
- Towing the aircraft
- Any other ancillary duties
- Good physical condition with no fear of heights and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Willing to work any shifts 20 hours a week with additional hours as required upon completion of training
- Holder of Ontario driver’s license - G Class Minimum, DZ preferred.
- Experience in aviation will be an asset
- Customer service oriented
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EMPLOYMENT EQUITY
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal people, visible minority groups, persons with disabilities and women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.