It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
- Read wiring schematics, troubleshoot using computer connections with a Laptop, electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and VSWR testers;
- Work in confined spaces (E & E Bays) under cabin floors for coax testing and heights (experience changing aircraft roof top antennas is useful);
- Communicate with the customer’s operations center;
- Complete all company work order entries in a timely fashion;
- Ensure that approved equipment and materials are utilized and a high standard of workmanship is maintained;
- Ensure aircraft is maintained in accordance with all Manufacturers and Company recommendations and regulations; and
- Transmit and receive technical troubleshooting information with customer’s operations center.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- A&P/Avionics license
- 5 years’ experience or more in a similar role or working as an aircraft mechanic (asset);
- Experience on Commercial Transport Category aircraft (an asset);
- Strong electrical knowledge enough to understand wiring diagrams and follow instructions;
- AME license with or without avionics "E" rating;
- Holder of a valid driver’s license;
- Holder of current Airport Security pass and D/R or committed to get them immediately upon hiring (maximum one month interval);
- Airport radio license (required for the D license) or committed to get one immediately upon hiring (maximum one month interval);
- Need to be autonomous and communicate with customers operations center; and
- Experience on FAA Category aircraft an asset.
SHIFT # 2: FRIDAY AND SATURDAY: 8pm -4am (8 hour shift/night) in Columbus, Ohio
What you can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
Competitive Salary, full benefit plan, RRSP, reduced gym membership, free parking, and a great dynamic team!
Please be advised that should you be short-listed for this position, you will be required to undergo pre-employment drug testing for the presence of marijuana, cocaine,opiates,phencyclidine (PCP) and amphetamines.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.