The Spare Parts and MRO Sales Coordinator will coordinate all business acquisition activities tied to the Company’s sale of both Spare Parts and select MRO Services out to its aviation clients.
This position is based in Execaire's Offices in Mississauga, Ontario
- For Spare Parts Sales, duties and responsibilities shall consist of:
- Inside as well as external Parts sales. Responding to requests for quotes from Email, Parts Base and via telephone based on estimated and defined aircraft pricing programs
- Order Booking – including Sales Order generation, customer account validations, RFP issuance, and parts allocation and expediting
- Order Filling – including producing and validating shipping documents, invoices corresponding system updates
- Inventory Sales – sourcing and securing opportunities for the sale of excess customer (fleet) stock
- Customer Account Management – Including dealing with customer issues and inquiries and ensure full client satisfaction
- New Business - Including the scouting, prospecting, qualifying and soliciting new customers (primarily via email or cold-calling)
- Other Duties – Including Database Management, Credits and Returns, Tool Rentals, Order Expediting.
- For MRO Services Sales, duties and responsibilities shall consist of:
- Providing sales prospecting, lead generation, qualification (including cold-calling) support to the Sales Managers responsible for direct sales for the following Lines of Business:
- Technical Services – NDT Services from our Montreal, Toronto and to the extent applicable, Calgary service facilities and any other applicable location
- Aircraft Maintenance/MRO – MRO services and inputs for our Cessna Authorized Service Facility in Toronto
- In addition to sales pipeline development, duties include providing client requirements and scheduling inputs for the preparing estimates for maintenance and/or aircraft service visits to our service center facility in Toronto. Research historical data to assist in producing quotations as required
- As applicable, generate requests for quote (RFQ's) to the Estimating team for service support work for the service center. Ensure that the delivery of quotes and estimates meets customer expectations. Review, analyze and evaluate requests for project quotes.
- For our Technical Services and Mtce/MRO – the daily administration and support of our Salesforce database. Refer any Charter and/or Management leads as appropriate
- Development, creation and scheduled running of customized reports and dashboards applicable to the business in Salesforce. Assist in developing and maintaining Sales templates and databases as appropriate. Provide regular and timely inputs to the team for update and reporting purposes.
- Support the Sales team in creating accurate sales forecasts. Prepare Sales reports on a weekly basis for Senior Management. Interact with sales, shops, engineering customers, and suppliers as necessary to complete assigned duties.
- Where applicable support to the preparation of presentations for clients; including Power Point Presentations and Financial Proposals
-Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in sales;
-General knowledge of and sales experience in business aviation maintenance and avionics;
-Excellent communicator and negotiator to effectively and efficiently manage the sales cycle;
-Superior inter-personal skills and Customer Service;
-Good problem solving skills;
-Team player helping colleagues, company and customers to succeed;
-High business and personal ethics and integrity to strengthen Execaire’s brand equity in the market place;
-Dependable and reliable self-starter and autonomous ;
-Result driven striving to beat targets;
-Persistent and disciplined in pursuing leads and opportunities;
-Willingness to learn and develop self, others and company;
-Flexible and open-minded;
-Bilingualism is an asset
-University degree (Prior experience in selling and/or aviation technical knowledge may be substitution for this requirement)