It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
As an AME for our Cessna Service Center, you will:
- Assists in the planning and dispatching of daily inspection work within Skedulo (dispatching software system)
- Monitors and adjusts labour hours and work orders in JDE
- Validates pricing for all work performed prior to approval
- Provides necessary information in order to support responsible Level 3 (as requested).
- Carries out inventory control of consumables
- Tracks and Monitors NDT equipment calibrations
- Maintains department Metrics
- Assists staff with inspection tasks (ie film development, part processing, daily tests, phase array Inspections, etc.)
- Coordinates travel logistics for NDT Technicians (as required).
- Pursues their studies within the NDT field in order to attain additional certifications encompassing their Level 2 status
- Performs other duties as requested by the Maintenance Production Manager; and
- Adheres to Company Policies and Procedures
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Post-Secondary Diploma/NDT Training certificate
- Level 1 experience on LP and MT testing;
- 1-3 years’ experience in the Aviation Industry;
- Be able to communicate clearly in writing and verbally (English, French is an asset) ;
- Possess good analytical skills;
- Be detail-oriented;
- Have good eyesight and color vision;
- Understand health and safety issues;
- Valid Driver's licence;
- NDT Basic knowledge of ET, UT and RT testing theories and how to find related regulatory information (strong asset); and
- Tooling basic knowledge.
What you can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group
Competitive Salary, full benefit plan, RRSP, reduced gym membership, free parking,and a great dynamic team!
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.