It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
As an AME for our Cessna Service Center, you will:
- Ensure aircraft is maintained in accordance with all Manufacturers and Company recommendations and regulations;
- Communicate with Dispatch / Operations for flight information and changes;
- Review aircraft status and advise management of any potential downtime that impacts the Flight schedule;
- Evaluate Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Service Letters and SIL’s;
- Prepare annual aircraft maintenance budgets for approval by Maintenance Production Manager;
- Execute daily inspections, pre-flight and post flight activities to ensure aircraft airworthiness and on-time departures;
- Track expenditure and maintenance activities on the aircraft;
- Review and validate MSP/Smart Parts/Warranty programs;
- Participate with scheduled heavy maintenance;
- Provide AOG support when required;
- Ensure that approved equipment and materials are utilized and a high standard of workmanship is maintained;
- Generate maintenance task cards in preparation for maintenance activities;
- Support the Maintenance Production Manager with administrative activities;
- Travel with aircraft as required;
- Participate actively on health and safety and SMS committee;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Maintenance Production Manager, Director of Maintenance or other management.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Hold a valid AME license category M2 with 1 to 3 years’ experience;
- Previous experience in on business jet aircraft;
- Available to work shifts as needed;
- Sound troubleshooting skills;
- Computer skills to enable interrogation and downloading of information from aircraft
- A valid passport and ability to travel outside of Canada;
- Experience and/or Endorsement on Cessna (an asset);
- RAIC and D license (an asset);
- English spoken and written.
What you can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
Competitive Salary, full benefit plan, RRSP, reduced gym membership, free parking, and a great dynamic team!
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.