- To provide services for marshalling in aircrafts as well as all ground services required by aircraft such as lavatory, water, and power services and any other aircraft services that may be required
- Provide services to refuel aircraft according to Shell and to IAS standard procedures
- Provide services to defuel aircrafts according to IAS standard procedures.
- Provide services for hangar moves, aircraft towing and all other services required by our clients and/or sister companies(IMP group)
- Provide services for De-Icing (type4) of Aircrafts during winter season, if required.
- Provide services for all clients and/or sister companies (IMP group), actual or potential.
- Responsible to perform daily/weekly/monthly checks within Shell and/or IAS standards.
- Responsible for keeping the FBO area, Lineman office and FBO equipment neat and clean
- To participate and complete all Shell or IAS required training and on-going recurrent.
- To greet and serve our customers with the highest standards.
- This position requires a flexible work schedule as this is a 24/7 operation
Education and Experience :
- High school education necessary
- Aviation experience is an asset
- Must pass Transport Canada Security Clearance and requirements (MOT)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license- Class 3 driver’s permit required and maintained throughout employment
- Requires candidate to obtain Radio Operator Certificate
- Required candidate to obtain D pass (driving on airport apron)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is an asset
- Outstanding customer service skills is an asset
- Ability to work as a team or on your own with little or no supervision.
- The position requires a flexible schedule as this is a 24/7 operation
- Ability to work outdoors, in all kinds of weather conditions
- Bilingual- French / English
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EMPLOYMENT EQUITY
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal people, visible minority groups, persons with disabilities and women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self identify on either your cover letter or resume.