- Review SOW for capabilities.
- Review customer maintenance program to identify specific requirements,(Release statement or RII).
- Retrieve all CAMP cards, flight docs, STLMC.
- Plan Manpower requirements (detailed number of resources and hours by trade).
- Plan tooling requirements (create OR's for special tooling & ensure required tools are calibrated).
- Plan Material requirements (create OR's with proper dates) ensure inventory.
- Review shortage report.
- Plan external service requirements (create OR's with proper dates).
- Plan facility requirements (hangar capacity, aircraft movement, flights, FBO, etc…).
- Create WBS (project sequence + WO dates).
- Create detailed schedule (with milestones).
- Create work package (WO, MWI, Shop process cards, visual aids, etc…).
- Update JDE and production visual boards.
- Review AWR's and plan dates and ressouces(including JMR's) impact.
- Provide daily schedule update (manage dates + visibility board + milestones).
- Coordinate external services (OEM/Supplier) for production (create OR's and schedule dates).
- Must have 5-10 years relevant experience in a similar position in the Aviation Industry.
- High School and College diploma in Aircraft Maintenance.
- Must have a valid AME License.
- Experience in Planning aircraft Maintenance and Capacity Planning and experience in Quality Inspection and Aircraft Type Endorsement (preferred).
- Experience in Maintenance,Sheet Metal,Avionics,Interior installation or Quality Assurance (preferred).
- Must have experience with MS Word / Excel and MS Project (preferred).
- Must have strong administration skills and resource planning (preferred).
- Ability to work in project team.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EMPLOYMENT EQUITY
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal people, visible minority groups, persons with disabilities and women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self identify on either your cover letter or resume.