It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
Reporting to the Supervisor, Dispatch, the Dispatch Coordinator participates in the overall functioning of the Operational Control Centre (activities are active 24/7, 365/366 days per year). On behalf of the Manager OCC, the Dispatch Coordinator provides information, guidance and updates to assist the pilot in command to exercise safe and efficient operational control over Execaire’s flights and ImagAir flights.
What your day will look like as a Dispatch Coordinator:
- Adhere to promote and comply with the Company Safety Policy.
- Adhere to the quality assurance (QA) of the OCC department.
- Assist the Pilot-in-Command in flight preparation and provide relevant flight information as outlined in COM 3.4.1.
- Assist the Pilot-in-Command in preparing the operational flight plan(s) and filing (s) with appropriate A.T.C centers as outlined in COM 3.4.2.
- Advise the Pilot-in-Command of any deviations to their itinerary, as necessary.
- Closely follow the progress of all flights as outlined in COM 3.6.1. In the event of an emergency, initiate the procedure outlined in the Emergency Procedure Manual.
- Activate crisis management response and coordinate events throughout.
- Ensure flight crews are notified of assignment one day prior to their assigned flight.
- As required, carries out the duties of the Customer Service in 2.2.16 (a) through (g) and Crew Scheduling in 2.2.22 (b) through (c) as determined by the Director of Flight Operations.
- Complete training requirements as outlined in the Execaire Training Manual.
- Acquire all foreign government landing and overflight permits. Secure of all aspects of handling for international flights.
- Co-ordinate air and ground transport requirements for international flights.
- Obtain fuel quotes and securing fuel service with our suppliers Identify problem airports or countries and submit alternate solutions.
- Ensure interface with customers, flight crew and operations personnel.
- Identify most efficient and safe flight routing. Produce a detailed trip book for the crew of international flights Brief crew prior to departure.
- Execute any other tasks assigned by the OCC Manager.
- Execute any other duties as assigned by the Manager of International Operations and Support.
- Bilingual (Spoken and written).
- Proven computer skills including Microsoft Office and Flight Planning Software).
- DEP (Flight Dispatch).
- 3-5 years experience; aviation experience preferred.
- Dynamic and energetic leader in operational issues with strong leadership, motivational and communication skills. Ability to think/work creatively and strategically.
- Ability to work under pressure. Available to work days, evenings, nights and weekends; based on a schedule of 12.5 hour shifts.
What you can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
Competitive Salary, full benefits plan, RRSP, reduced gym membership, free parking, and a great dynamic team!
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.