It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
- Ensure that services are acquired using Execaire’s approved vendors.
- Maintain Execaire’s approved vendor list in collaboration with the Supervisor of International Ops and Service Acquisition.
- Research and document airport restrictions.
- Verify and confirm crew and passenger entry requirements.
- Lead the research and service acquisition effort for all services and permits required for booked trips (overflight permits, landing rights, catering, ground transportation, etc.)
- Advise services of aircraft movements.
- Ensure that all acquired services provide the most value to our clients.
- Considerable aviation knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Strong multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills
- Strong IT capabilities
- Bilingualism is required ( French & English )
What can you expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group :
Competitive Salary, full benefit plan, RRSP, reduced gym membership, free parking and a great dynamic team!
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.