It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. IEAG is also a leading provider of aviation and technical support solutions with its full-service aircraft sales, management & charter group, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and refurbishment capabilities. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
What your day will look like as a Painter:
- Prepare and protect surfaces and apply protective and decorative coating such as primer, enamel, lacquer paints to aircraft, using a spray gun.
· More specifically, painter would remove rust and clean and prepare surfaces using a variety of methods including acids, scrapers, emery cloth, sand-paper, solvents and soap and water. If necessary, he would fill dents and seams with patching compound so as to ensure a smooth finish.
· Other preparation before spraying would include masking parts or sections of the aircraft.
· Particular skill is required in the painting of speed lines insignias and identifying letters and numbers on the aircraft.
What is required from a Painter at Innotech Aviation:
- Two (2) years’ experience within the automotive or aircraft industry and have a good understanding of the process of mixing paint and the proper operation of a spray gun.
- Bilingualism an asset
Work Shift: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 6:00am- 6:30pm
What YOU can expect at Innotech Aviation:
- Competitive Salary
- No rotation schedule
- Excellent health benefits
- Retirement pension plan, matched by the company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great task diversity and unique challenges
- Gym Membership discount
- Employee Mobile discount
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.