It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. IEAG is also a leading provider of aviation and technical support solutions with its full-service aircraft sales, management & charter group, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and refurbishment capabilities. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
What your day will look like as a Marketing & Branding Specialist:
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that all marketing collateral and communications are consistent across all channels;
- Educate our customer base about our services and their benefits through email, customer-focused content, social media monitoring and more;
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events;
- Handle inbound communication to generate new client leads and upsell existing clients;
- Be in constant communication with our sales team to understand their marketing and branding needs;
- Support development of strategy and implementation of tactics for our services, including: lead acquisition, branding, social media, digital and traditional marketing, email and content marketing and on-line and off-line event strategies;
- Assisting in marketing campaign creation and execution for all lines of business;
- Collaborate with and support the marketing team to strategize, design and create microsites, content, videos and webinars as needed;
- Update and maintain company website content and social media;
- Creation and submission of press releases and public relations efforts;
- Work with cross-functional teams to support new product launch and product releases;
- Analyze sales reports and market feedback from internal and external sources to identify key issues, trends, opportunities and market share growth/decline for use in marketing and sales planning purposes;
- Coordinate and produce visual materials including ads, photos, video content, brochures, banners and tradeshow booths;
- Assist in organizing corporate activities and special events;
- Regularly monitor the Aviation market and stay abreast of new trends in social media and industry best practices.
What is expected from a Marketing & Branding Specialist at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
In addition to a University Degree -
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Comprehensive understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels;
- Strong project management skills together with analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges;
- Excellent communication skills & ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.;
- Seasoned aviation-specific marketing experience (asset);
- Bilingual (French and English) written and spoken.
What YOU can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
- Competitive Salary
- No rotation schedule
- Excellent health benefits
- Retirement pension plan, matched by the company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great task diversity and unique challenges
- Gym Membership discount
- Employee Mobile discount
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.