It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. IEAG is also a leading provider of aviation and technical support solutions with its full-service aircraft sales, management & charter group, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and refurbishment capabilities. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
What your day will look like as a Communications Specialist:
- Coordinate marketing materials, corporate activities and special events with the Marketing & Branding Specialist and in collaboration with relevant departments;
- Update and maintain website and intranet content;
- Coordinate internal newsletters and announcements;
- Ensure application of the corporate branding guidelines;
- Write a variety of different content to support communications and marketing efforts, including newsletters, website, social media and articles;
- Design other communications materials such as banners, postcards, letterhead, brochures, business cards, etc;
- Assist in developing and implementing a communications strategy designed to further the organization’s objectives;
- Plan and execute social media campaigns;
- Manage, maintain and update IEAG’s website;
- Monitor analytics and create reports detailing the successes and failures of communications campaigns and strategies;
- Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices;
- Design promotional materials for IEAG’s communication and marketing efforts that include images and or/video suitable for social media sharing, email and website.
What is expected from a Communications Specialist at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
In addition to a University Degree -
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Comprehensive understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels;
- Strong project management skills together with analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges;
- Excellent writing skills & ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.;
- Seasoned aviation-specific marketing experience (asset);
- Bilingual (French and English) written and spoken.
What YOU can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
- Competitive Salary
- No rotation schedule
- Excellent health benefits
- Retirement pension plan, matched by the company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great task diversity and unique challenges
- Gym Membership discount
- Employee Mobile discount
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.