It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. IEAG is also a leading provider of aviation and technical support solutions with its full-service aircraft sales, management & charter group, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and refurbishment capabilities. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
What your day will look like as Building Maintenance Clerk:
- Adhere to Innotech Aviation Services safety policy;
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly cleaning of all the buildings and property, as requested;
- Perform minor renovation, painting, changing ceiling tiles and lights;
- Obtain various quotes for repairs when required;
- Carry out preventive maintenance checks, daily, weekly and monthly;
- Perform interior and exterior maintenance of building;
- Work on special projects when required;
- Perform light painting, carpentry, plumbing, locks, maintenance and repairs when required;
- Assists the supervisor with maintaining cleaning supplies inventory.
What YOU can expect at Innotech Aviation Services:
- Competitive Salary
- No rotation schedule
- Excellent health benefits
- Retirement pension plan, matched by the company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great task diversity and unique challenges
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.