This is an ongoing job posting from which we will pull applications when the requirement arises
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Perform First and Second Level maintenance on CT-114 aircraft instruments, avionics and electrical systems and components.This will include, but not be limited to, the servicing, inspection, removal, cleaning, repair, installation, adjustment, testing and certification (release) of aircraft instruments, avionics and electrical systems and components and ground support equipment.
- Ramp duties will include, but not be limited to, pre/post flight inspection and support, elementary tasks, marshalling, parking, towing, and fueling/defueling and installation/removal of required mission equipment and crash and salvage response.
- Travel and work in support of mobile repair parties.(MRP)
- Attend training for trade and personnel development and for qualification/certification purposes.
- Take Part in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and directives established by the Company, Program Manager and Supervisors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental policies, with continual focus on individual safety and the safety of others, and fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
- Must meet one of the following eligibility streams: a graduate of recognized aircraft maintenance or apprenticeship program, hold a current Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) “E” licence, be qualified as an Avionics Technician with the Royal Canadian Air Force, or be a graduate of an equivalent foreign military/civilian basic trade-training program.
- Must be able to achieve Maintenance Release Authorizations (MRA) in a reasonable amount of time.
- Basic to detail knowledge of aircraft avionics systems including but not limited to communications, navigational, radar, data management, instrument and electrical power distribution systems.Capable of reading and interpreting technical documentation such as maintenance manuals, work packages, drawings, blueprints and Standard Plant Procedures.Ability to use standard computer programs and such specialized ones as may be necessary in the performances of the duties.Ability to drive vehicles and tow tractors.
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Government Security Clearances.
- articipate in Continuous Improvement, Lean and 8S activities in your area.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply on-line at www.impgroup.com.
Internal applicants please use source code: I am an IMP employee.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. IMP Group Ltd. has an Employment Equity Policy and we welcome applications from Aboriginal People, African Nova Scotian’s and Other Racially Visible People, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, on either your application form, covering letter or resume.