It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
NDT Technical Services
- Carry-out duties and responsibilities of a hands-on NDT Inspector (work may include activities outside of normal business hours);
- Review work requests to determine type of test required, test procedures to follow, and part acceptability criteria;
- Determine test equipment settings according to type of metal, thickness, distance from test equipment, and related variables, using standard formulas;
- Oversight of all NDT tooling purchases, maintenance and calibration. Calibrate test equipment, such as magnetic particle, x-ray, and ultrasonic contact machines, to standard settings, following manual instructions;
- Set-up equipment to perform tests, and conduct tests on parts, following procedures established for specified tests performed;
- Examine surface-treated materials during all methods to locate and identify cracks or other defects;
- Evaluate test results against designated standards, utilizing knowledge of metals and testing experience;
- Prepare reports outlining findings and conclusions;
- Ensures NDT lab is consistently in an orderly condition;
- Assist the Maintenance Production Manager on monitoring staff development; administer the exams of new employees or refresh on each method;
- Carry out annual mandatory review for all Level II qualified technicians;
- Participate in new candidate interviews and practical reviews;
- Support the implementation of, and assist the Maintenance Production Manager to ensure direct reports respect company procedures and policies (e.g. 6S, safety, SMS, SPPs, etc.);
- Oversee safety and SMS investigations as may be assigned from time to time;
- Review all records done by Airworthiness Training Team in anticipation of upcoming PVIs;
- Participate in Occupational Health & Safety program as may be required from time to time;
- Ensure WHMIS standards are upheld;
- Participate, as required, with QA auditors on Monthly sampling reviews of W/Os;
- Assistance, as required, in the Technique Sheet draft production for Level III review and approval;
- Short term travel may be required from time to time;
- Site visits to Execaire NDT client sites to ensure proper technical processes and procedures are being followed by Execaire’s NDT Technicians;
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures; and
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Maintenance Production Manager or DOM/PRM.
Business Development & Client Relations
- Provide technical expertise opinion to clients in relation to NDT requested inspection services and escalate any concerns to the Regional Director;
- Provide technical support to the sales team for RFQ submissions.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 1 method L2 experience;
- Leadership skills;
- Possess good analytical skills;
- Be detail-oriented;
- Be able to communicate clearly in writing and verbally (English, French is an asset) ;
- Understand health and safety issues;
- Possess a valid driver’s license; and
- Available to work on flexible working hours.
What you can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
Competitive Salary, full benefit plan, RRSP, reduced gym membership, free parking, and a great dynamic team!
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.