IMP offers a diverse and challenging range of professional career opportunities.
|<< Back to Search Results
Sales Support Analyst
|Title:||Sales Support Analyst|
|Position Status:||Full Time|
The Sales Support Analyst will support Execaire’s Sales and Marketing department.
· Sales pipeline development and management using Salesforce and other related tools
· Support to estimating process and proposal writing, including bid reporting, tracking and follow-up using Company tools and systems
· Support to the Sales team by gathering sales inputs into the preparing of cost estimates including labor, equipment, subcontractor, and material costs at the conceptual, preliminary and final stages.
· Ensuring that the delivery of estimates/proposals meets customer expectations.
· Manage, maintain and provide quote status reports and various other Sales reports and information as may be required by the Vice-President, Sales and Marketing
· Support to the issuance of requests for quote (RFQ's) from Sales Team to Estimating.
· Review and streamline proposal routing and sign-off policy for all lines of business
· Preparation of the statements of work (SOW) to be distributed within Execaire for a captured contract for all lines of business.
· Daily administration and support of our Salesforce database, responsible for maintaining Opportunities, Dashboards and updates for Management review
· Develop, create and schedule running of customized reports and dashboards in Salesforce
· Assists in developing and maintaining the generic Sales templates and databases as required
· Support the sales team in creating accurate sales forecasts. Coordinate with all sites to update, manage and maintain Sales skyline for distribution purposes
· Prepare Sales and Estimating reports on a weekly basis for Senior Management (Reports including Sales RFQ Status Report,Lead Pipelines,Regional Sales Forecasts, Etc…)
· Preparation of presentations for clients; including Power Point Presentations and Financial Proposals
· Reviews, analyzes and evaluates requests for project quotes.
· Interact with sales, shops, engineering customers, and suppliers.
· Researches historical data to assist in producing quotations as required.
· Analyzing and identifying issues impacting Sales and Estimating processes, and providing input to establish initiatives for continuous improvement.
In addition to a University degree -
· A strong understanding of the aviation business
· Proficient in Excel (Test to be conducted)
· Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
· Familiarity with standard project management tools and methodology
· Demonstrating strength in decision making and analytical ability
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Focusing on Continuous Improvement
· Works well independently in a team
· 1+ years of successful experience using Salesforce
|Back to Search Results