It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
What your day will look like as an AME:
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures;
- Perform assigned inspections, maintenance and repair in accordance with the established procedures, and the appropriate technical references;
- Transcribe required work items to appropriate work documents;
- Ensure that certifications and associated paperwork are properly completed;
- Ensure that procedures specified in appropriate manuals are complied with;
- Ensure that approved equipment and materials are utilized and a high standard of workmanship is maintained;
- Report un serviceable maintenance equipment to the immediate supervisor;
- Assist in the instruction of the job training for learner mechanics;
- Ensure that safety precautions are being observed by learners, mechanics, etc. on assigned activities;
- Be available to travel from time to time in the support of customer aircraft;
- Be available to work shifts as needed during major projects;
- Review time cards;
- Apply 6s regulations;
- Attend required training;
- Provide assistance to manager for administration duties;
- Ensure aircraft is maintained in accordance with all Manufacturers and Company recommendations and regulations;
- Complete all work order entries in a timely fashion;
- Ensure that approved equipment and materials are utilized and a high standard of workmanship is maintained.
What is required as an AME at Innotech-Execaire:
- 5 years experience or more in a similar role;
- Hold a valid AME license;
- Preference given to those with endorsements on Citation Aircraft;
- Holder of current CIZR (Airport Red) pass and D/AR passes preferred;
- Sound troubleshooting skills and good analytical skills;
- Sufficient computer skills to enable interrogation and downloading of information from aircraft and their engines utilizing a PC;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to perform under pressure;
- Possess good organizational skills Team player;
- Professional, flexibility and self-motivated;
- Strong interest in learning and respecting procedures;
- Demonstrates an ability to work independently;
- Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work, and takes steps to correct mistakes and improve the overall product.
What you can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
Competitive Salary, full benefits plan, RRSP and a great dynamic team!
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal people, visible minority groups, persons with disabilities and women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self identify on either your cover letter or resume.