To provide administrative support to the Director, Aircraft Programs, the Programs Team and the Senior Director Engineering
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide general day to day administrative/executive support to the Programs Staff – typing memos, presentations, and proposals, distributing mail, filing, answering telephone, taking minutes etc.
- Prepare slide packages for briefings.
- Coordinate travel requirements and process travel expense claims, credit card summaries and expense reimbursements.
- Coordinate conference rooms, scheduling/update meetings and associated requirements, i.e. catering, security passes, ensuring any and all required documents are ready and available.
- Support the development and configurations of proposal/bid documents as part of business development activities.
- Maintain department vacation request/calendar.
- Complete daily departmental timekeeping.
- Update routine office forms, filing and binders.
- Order/maintain Departmental office supplies.
- Input data used for internal databases, i.e. Hours Analysis.
- For OWSS Weekly Progress Report: document control, format, update, and submit.
- For MS Project Schedules: review, update, format for presentation.
- Run JDE reports, i.e. Aircraft Work Order report.
- Assist with updating and maintenance of action item registers, Risk Registers.
- Manage completion of reports/presentations/minutes such as OWSS weekly, monthly, annual, SRQ, PRM.
- Maintain personnel files and Department Employment Registers.
- Update and track routine office forms such as CER, RTH, RFE, NSPR, and MJR.
- Assist with completion of deliverables and tracking through Contracts and CM/DM.
- Prepare and distribute OWSS IES SRQ reports.
- Support the staffing of the main entrance and switchboard as required.
- Complete any other taskings as assigned by the Director, Aircraft Programs.
- Minimum of Grade 12 education
- Minimum of three years of progressive administrative experience supporting Senior Management.
- Formal administrative training or equivalent experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint .
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- The ability to work in a fast paced and demanding professional environment with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and must be detail oriented.
- The ability to handle multiple demands while being highly adaptable and responsive to changing priorities is required.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard worker, an individual who takes initiative, creative (able to generate new ideas for efficiency and be motivated to implement), able to work in a busy office environment and independently of direction, and posses a pleasant attitude when faced with many tasks and the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies. Continually focusing on your individual safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your work and to fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement, Learn & 6S activities in your area.
- Incumbents must be able to pass and maintain Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) and Transport Canada security clearances.
- The successful applicants will be eligible to meet requirements for the U.S International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR), and Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP).
- Applicants must be able to pass and maintain a Level II (Secret) security clearance with the Department of National Defence.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply on-line at www.impgroup.com.
Internal applicants please use source code: I am an IMP employee.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self identify on either your cover letter or resume.