This position will provide data entry, data management, quality assurance, and tracking and reporting support for contract eligibility, and employment and education activities at the Employment & Education Resource Center (ERC).
- Actively support and deliver data entry, collection, reporting and quality assurance to ensure contract accountability and effective program planning.
- Work closely with SNAP Outreach Coordinator and ERC team to ensure accurate data entry and documentation for youth enrolled at ERC.
- Assist in obtaining DHS verification of SNAP benefits eligibility, tracking benefits deadlines for individual youth, tracking participation in Employment & Training activities, and supporting benefits maintenance.
- Oversee data entry, track, and assist in reporting all activities related to SNAP Outreach and Education.
- Assure collection of all required data by assisting with training staff, providing administrative assistance with program work flows, providing quality assurance reviews of data, and troubleshooting services documentation.
- Coordinate data sharing and reporting with other Youth Department data specialists.
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to learn new software
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organization, computer and documentation skills
- Respectful and non-judgmental attitude
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Commitment to continual learning and quality performance
- Able to work well with diverse staff
- Able to work self-directed and as a member of a team
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally, including an interest and ability in effectively communicating with young adults
- Excellent customer service skills
- HS Diploma
- Proficiency in Excel including Power Queries
- Familiarity with SQL
- Post-secondary training and relevant certificates or credential