About the Company
TeraRecon is a leader in advanced visualization and artificial intelligence solutions. Our flagship product, iNtuition, is the market share leader for radiology and cardiology advanced visualization. Our AI division was also named the best new radiology vendor for 2018. We are committed to redefining advanced visualization by leveraging machine learning, and to improving radiology workflow through personalized automation that increases efficiency. TeraRecon is a privately-held global company with its world headquarters in Foster City, California, and major offices in Tokyo, Japan; Frankfurt, Germany; and Acton, MA; and Durham, NC. While our employees are located across the world, we work as one company, functionally-aligned, and goal-driven. TeraRecon’s transparency and collaborative work environment fosters an energetic and inviting family-like culture.
About the Position
We are seeking a Software Engineer to design and develop our medical image diagnostic review and general medical information viewer applications. The ideal candidate is highly motivated self-starter who demonstrates ownership, accountability and commitment to high quality deliverables. This position is based in the Acton, MA office.
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience developing web client software.
- Experience developing web applications using Angular 2 or higher is required.
- Familiarity and experience with TypeScript highly desired.
- C# / .NET applications development experience. Familiarity and experience with ASP.NET Core is highly desired.
- RESTful web services development within the .NET framework is required.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- Experience using Git version control is a plus.
- Experience working within Agile / Scrum based development processes.
- Experience in medical imaging and diagnostic review software, PACS systems and knowledge of DICOM and other related medical imaging standards and protocols is highly desired.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL programming, server and clustering technology desired.
- Familiarity with working in a regulated environment (ISO, FDA, CMDCAS and CE Marking Directive, etc.) is helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, computer engineering or related field
Salary: Salary/Depending on qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, Section 125, and 401K with company match.
TeraRecon is an equal opportunity employer and a Federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information, please refer to the “ EEO is the Law ” poster.