About the Company
TeraRecon is a leader in advanced visualization and artificial intelligence solutions. Our flagship product, iNtuition, is the #1 market share leader in radiology and cardiology advanced visualization. Our AI division was also named the best new radiology vendor for 2018. We are committed to redefining advanced visualization by leveraging machine learning and improving radiology workflow through personalized automation. TeraRecon is a privately-held global company with its world headquarters in Durham, North Carolina, and major offices in Acton, MA, Fremont, CA, Tokyo, Japan, and Frankfurt, Germany. While our employees are located across the world, we work as one company — functionally-aligned, and goal-driven. TeraRecon’s transparency and collaborative work environment foster an energetic and inviting family-like culture.
About the Position
We are seeking a software quality assurance engineer who is familiar with Agile/Scrum principles based development methodology and is specialized in medical imaging, DICOM and health care IT in a highly regulated environment. The position is located in Acton, MA.
- Plan, design, implement and test integration components under limited guidance.
- Prepare and maintain test environments to replicate real world environment.
- Implement and execute component and end-to-end integration tests, working closely within the scrum environment on the systems being integrated.
- Document defects and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop test automation for successfully executed tests.
- Writes documentation for assigned integration components; organizes the review and/or release of documentation when required; ensures alignment with the designs of the systems being integrated and the overall solution architecture.
- Develop, maintain and improve continually regression test documentation.
- Follow the company’s development and software quality assurance processes.
- 2+ years of experience in medical imaging industry.
- Experience in medical imaging software.
- Experience with Selenium or similar test automation tools and frameworks desirable.
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment preferred.
- Experience in or familiarity with PACS systems, RIS and knowledge of HL7 highly preferred.
- Experience in or familiarity with DICOM configuration, connection testing and troubleshooting desirable.
- Good knowledge of computer networks, firewall, network security, and systems integration.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Platform
- Proficiency in computer hardware (installation and maintenance)
- Understanding of data storage and management
- Good knowledge of installing databases (SQL)
- Preferred prior experience in hospital settings (Radiology or Cardiology).
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software quickly and efficiently.
- Able to work independently under limited supervision with good time management skills as well as in a team.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, or related fields
Salary: Salary/Depending on qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, Section 125, and 401K with company match.
TeraRecon is an equal opportunity employer and a Federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information, please refer to the “ EEO is the Law ” poster.