About the Company
TeraRecon is a leader in advanced visualization and artificial intelligence solutions. Our flagship product, iNtuition, is the #1 market share leader in radiology and cardiology advanced visualization. Our AI division was also named the best new radiology vendor for 2018. We are committed to redefining advanced visualization by leveraging machine learning and improving radiology workflow through personalized automation. TeraRecon is a privately-held global company with its world headquarters in Durham, North Carolina, and major offices in Acton, MA, Fremont, CA, Tokyo, Japan, and Frankfurt, Germany. While our employees are located across the world, we work as one company — functionally-aligned, and goal-driven. TeraRecon’s transparency and collaborative work environment foster an energetic and inviting family-like culture.
About the Position
We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist with a broad set of skills in HealthCare IT systems in a highly regulated environment.
The position is may report in any of US office or remote for qualified candidates.
- Provide technical support to customers via phone, email or chat utilizing remote access tools provided by TeraRecon.
- Actively Monitor customer systems for failures/issues and follow-up on those remotely.
- Analyze and resolve customer service issues associated with TeraRecon products running on Windows Workstations and Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Prompt escalation of customer product issues in a timely manner for analysis and further action by higher level of support.
- Basic hardware troubleshooting and escalation to field service engineers as required for assistance but remain the owner of the issue till final resolution.
- Maintain a complete description of the issues and remedial actions taken for resolution of the issue in the case management system.
- Implementing best practices and process improvements while diagnosing problems and thereby determine appropriate follow-up action.
- Effective communication skills and ability to understand and document customer reported problems accurately.
- Analyze and debug problems using proper logic and reasoning acquired through academic learning.
- Ability to identify the root cause of the problem quickly to minimize downtime of a system and prioritize issues based on severity of the issue.
- Basic computer hardware knowledge required.
- Knowledge of networking commands/tools in troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledge about DICOM standard is preferred.
- Basic knowledge about human anatomy and medical imaging; knowledge of advanced post-processing tools for CT and MR preferred.
- 12+ months of experience with MCSE, CCNA or equivalent certification desired.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Engineering or related fields preferred.
Salary: Depending on qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, Section 125, and 401K
TeraRecon is an equal opportunity employer and a Federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information, please refer to the “ EEO is the Law ” poster.