Reports to the Vice President - CRA/Compliance Manager. Assists with the implementation of the compliance monitoring program.
- Assist with compliance/CRA monitoring, testing and reporting.
- Perform targeted compliance analysis and reporting by analyzing collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and produce accurate and reliable information for decision making and to support monitoring activities. Assist with preparing and distributing monthly/quarterly reporting.*
- Assist with quality control review of CRA and HMDA and qualifying CRA community development activities.
- Assist with ensuring compliance exceptions noted in compliance monitoring reviews, audits and exams are addressed in order to close.
- Maintains proficient knowledge of pertinent laws and regulations.
- Assist with CRA and Compliance exam preparation.
- Minimum 2-3 years of compliance experience in banking with a focus on lending.
- Experience with CRA/HMDA software such as CRA/Fair Lending Wiz, Centrax or equivalent software preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct CRA/fair lending analysis (collect, analyze, and summarize results).
*Targeted analysis related to ongoing CRA/Fair Lending/HMDA if applicable (Trends/lending patterns/gaps) including mapping. Analysis/reporting to support monitoring activities.