At DCM, we deliver integrated industrial and commercial construction, maintenance and turn-around services. With a tremendous depth of knowledge, extensive experience and demonstrated success in many markets across Canada and internationally, we build lasting partnerships with clients.
Our mission is to be an industry leader by creating a family of talented individuals in a culture of innovation, safety, quality, efficiency and fun. We are proud to work with talented and qualified employees who bring a variety of skills to our group, as these skills contribute directly to the growth and success of our business.
- Participate in feasibility studies for a variety of automated systems;
- Take part in specifying systems’ characteristics and components;
- Install automation systems such as instruments, PLCs, including all electrical components and accessories (i.e., junction boxes, control panels, etc.):
- Participate in the development of automated systems;
- Select components and follow up with suppliers in collaboration with the purchasing department;
- Prepare technical drawings and schematics for electrical connections;
- Perform programming, troubleshooting and installation of motors’ variable speed drives;
- Perform various maintenance and troubleshooting work on existing or new systems.
- Minimum training in electrical technology, ideally at a college level, combined with industrial experience;
- Experience in control and automation systems process instrumentation (PLC, operator interfaces, pneumatic systems, hydraulic, systems, etc.)
- Attitude geared toward interpersonal relations, advisory services, and communication;
- Journeyman certificate (electricity) is an asset;
- Analyzer experience.
EXPERIENCE TO THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ASSET
- Delta V-DCS AMS (asset management system)
- Field Bus
- Triconex Safety System
- Bentley Nevada Machine Monitoring
- Fisher Valves
- Flowserve Valves
- Masonelean Valves
- Rotork MOV’s
- 7&7 rotation, 11.5 hours per day
- Flights are provided from Edmonton or Calgary
- Accommodations are provided
- Competitive salary and benefits