ORBITAL TIG WELDER
At DCM, we deliver integrated industrial and commercial construction, maintenance and turn-around services. With a tremendous depth of knowledge, extensive experience and demonstrated success in many markets across Canada and internationally, we build lasting partnerships with clients.
Our mission is to be an industry leader by creating a family of talented individuals in a culture of innovation, safety, quality, efficiency and fun. We are proud to work with talented and qualified employees who bring a variety of skills to our group, as these skills contribute directly to the growth and success of our business.
• Operate semi-automatic orbital TIG welding equipment:
• Operate portable bevel end preparation equipment;
• Some hand welding if ticketed for the correct materials.
• Journeyman welder or Red Seal Ticket and Alberta B-Pressure Ticket (W number);
• Alberta Machine welding ticket/certification (ABSA WM number)
• Valid Alberta Orbital welding ticket OR
• Expired Orbital Welding ticket and Minimum of one year experience with field orbital welding systems
• High degree of focus and attention to details for the operation and adjustment of the orbital equipment.
• High degree of attention required to prevent injury to self and others;
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;
• Demonstrate practical problem solving ability;
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Local to Nisku
• Fabshop location
• We will train successful candidates on the specific brand of equipment we are using
• Opportunity to gain valuable experience;
• Positive work environment;
• Education and training opportunities;