Infinity Sales Group is looking for an experienced Recruiter to deliver top-quality sales candidates to our business. The Recruiter will have experience in building and executing the processes and tools necessary to deliver a pipeline of candidates that will fit within our high-performing sales culture and business drivers. The Recruiter is a key member of the Learning and Development Team, building and executing a recruitment process based on high standards, valid assessment tools, and defined interview criteria.
What you will do (Responsibilities)
· Manage and optimize all the stages of the pipeline, including job posting, candidate interest, communications, qualifications, interviews, and reference checks
· Build the “filtering process” through all stages of our candidate pipeline, including the data associated with each phase in order to impact the hiring forecast
· Identify and oversee the reporting needed to measure success
· Manage and automate current packages associated with applicants
· Scale the recruiting process across different industries
What you need to do it (Qualifications)
· High orientation for results and reporting
· Experience delivering recruiting solutions for a high-sales environment
· Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English & Spanish
· Ability to think strategically, while maintaining strong attention to detail during execution. Strong analytical, teaming, communication, problem-solving, negotiation and time management skills.
· Track record of improved business results associated with recruiting efforts led. Ability to link recruitment strategies to business results (specifically with metrics such as Sales, CSAT, QA).
· Solid background in automation of processes, recruiting tools and services
· 4+ years of recruiting experience
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, notably Word and Excel.
· Flexibility to operate in a growing and changing business, with a vision to scale