MasterGraphics.aec, the leader in design technology consulting to the AEC industry, has an immediate opening for an
As an Autodesk® Platinum Partner, we invest heavily in our own continuous improvement so that we can maintain the highest-level standard for customer satisfaction. Serving as a trusted advisor to our clients, we help to streamline the design process and utilization of design data through an integrated mix of software, hardware, professional services and digital imaging and distribution offerings.
As a , you must have a passion for working with the latest engineering & design technologies in the AEC industry and a desire to help design firms work more efficiently and effectively. This position will leverage your knowledge and real-world experience by implementing and delivering AEC solutions and workflows, consulting, demonstrating, training and supporting the latest CAD and BIM technologies.
Our ideal candidate must be an AEC design professional who is ready to put his/her expertise to work by leveraging cutting edge BIM software (such as the BIM 360 Platform, Revit Architecture, C4R, Formit, Insight, InfraWorks, NavisWorks Manage, etc.).
This position will provide high quality services to AEC customers including:
- Assessment of customer’s skills, processes, and workflows
- Development and execution of corporate BIM templates and standards
- Design and delivery of training content in classrooms, on-site or via webcasts
- Working with sales team to evaluate customer needs
- Project mentoring for adoption and implementation of new processes and technology
- Providing technical support
We are seeking qualified candidates to work from our Rolling Meadows IL or Denver CO offices to partner with key AEC clients, primarily in your respective geography. Any overnight travel will average approximately 10%.
If you’re ready to take your BIM career to the next level, here’s what you’ll need to qualify for this exciting opportunity:
- : 3+ years of recent experience as a designer in the architectural field, BIM Technician, BIM or VDC Manager type positions in the AEC field
- : 2+ years of recent BIM or 3D Modeling, Detailing experience utilizing Autodesk Revit software solutions
- Degreed program related to AEC or equivalent experience
What else will make you a strong candidate? While not “required”, additional consideration will be given to candidates with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client facing skills -- including a dynamic personality and an ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- You must be willing to grow, be coachable, and open to being challenged in a constructive spirit of growth & success
- Upon request ability to provide related work portfolio of recent project experience
MasterGraphics.aec will provide you with the resources and the environment you need to keep your career advancing. In addition to a competitive salary and full benefits, you will enjoy on-going training opportunities to keep your software knowledge and design skills sharp and cutting-edge.
We are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Generous salary aligned with experience
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, group life, voluntary life, long-term disability)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health & dependent care)
- Retirement plan savings programs
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays
- Flexible and casual work environment, including ability to work remotely
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities