MasterGraphics is looking for a high energy, high activity consultative Outside Sales Account Manager to help grow our additive manufacturing and 3D print business. Celebrating our 68th year of business, MasterGraphics is a well-established, solid organization with a number of untapped business opportunities for our 3D print, 3D scan, CAD and additive manufacturing solutions.
About the Opportunity:
- Product set: Selling will focus on innovative and industry-leading 3D printing and imaging solutions from HP© and MarkForged©. While focusing on the professional and production market – offerings will include traditional prototype printers to final additive manufacturing solutions; 3D scan based solutions focused on reverse engineering and design verification; and industry leading visualization services that leverage CAD data.
- Target Customers: Manufacturing clients with design data functions who need to leverage their CAD data.
- Territory: Qualified candidate will work from our Kansas City, MO office and will sell to a territory throughout MO & IA.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Leverage existing customers to improve their utilization of in-house 3D printing and visualization services.
- Break into new markets and customer bases -- this position comes with a book of business to start, but you must have a passion for prospecting and developing new business
- Develop long-term relationships and establish MasterGraphics as a trusted technology business partner
- Recommend systems and services that enhance the customer’s design data communication process, and close the deal
Qualifications We Are Looking for:
To be considered, you must have:
- At least three (3) years of recent outside, B2B sales experience
- Experience working in a technical environment – specifically in the engineering / manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and design cycles
We would be lying if we said that was all you needed to be successful in this position. Candidates most likely to move forward in the interview process will have sales experience and success, industry knowledge and familiarity with products related to this position. Additional qualifications we are looking for include:
- Experience with Rapid Prototyping (RP) and Direct Digital Marketing (DDM) with 3D printers and prototype services
- Experience with the CAD / CAM industry
- 3D scanning background
- A proven track record of solutions sales success. We are looking for a consultant with experience partnering with customers -- not a transactional hardware sales rep.
- Experience or training based on Sandler principles
MasterGraphics will provide you with the resources, training and environment you need to keep your career advancing. We are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Base pay + uncapped commissions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays
- Retirement Plan savings programs
- All equipment and training as well as reimbursed expenses (including reimbursement of mileage and sales-related expenses)
- The support of a highly experienced team of successful peers, sales management, vendor reps and marketers. This position will also work closely with our expert, established hardware service technicians, and will be able to share leads with our team of design software sales reps.
MasterGraphics has established exceptional customer loyalty and a reputation as a true business partner over the past 60+ years. Come start your career with MasterGraphics as we write history in our next decade.
Equal opportunity employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities