MasterGraphics is looking for a high energy, high activity consultative Outside Sales Account Manager to help grow our wide-format printer business. Celebrating our 68th year of business, MasterGraphics is a well-established, solid organization with more business opportunity than sales staff.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
You will network with clients who need to disseminate their design data information (i.e. CAD drawings, renderings, 3D models) by helping them to enhance their overall design data distribution process. Our solution set of hardware, software, and services position both you and our clients for success.
- PRODUCT SET:
- Wide Format Hardware Solutions & Services: as an authorized HP and Oce reseller, we provide not only wide format hardware solutions – we also support the installation, training and services needed to keep our clients’ systems running at peak performance. An exciting part to this position will be seeking opportunities for the latest HP class-leading wide format inkjet printer systems that are unmatched in the industry.
- Consumables: Sell Oce and HP OEM certified consumable and generate ongoing revenue easily established through our estore.
- Services & Software: Sell a wide range of additional hardware and software solutions to align with our customers’ various document distribution methods.
- Target Customers: Building / architecture and manufacturing clients who need to leverage their CAD data and design data functions.
- Territory: Work from our Rolling Meadows office and sell to an existing book of business throughout the Chicagoland region.
QUALIFICATIONS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Qualified candidate must be a hard working B2B sales professional who strives to close every deal and exceed his/her sales quota. To be considered, you must have:
- 1+ year of business-to-business sales experience (ideally experienced in above product set and industries).
- Enthusiasm and a proven track record of success in all parts of the sales cycle. From initial contact – to accessing needs – presenting solutions – negotiating -- and closing the deal.
MasterGraphics will provide you with the resources, training and environment you need to keep your career advancing. We are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Base pay + uncapped commissions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays
- Retirement Plan savings programs
- All equipment and training as well as reimbursed expenses (including cell phone stipend and reimbursement of mileage and sales-related expenses)
- The support of a highly experienced team of successful peers, sales management, vendor reps and marketers. This position will also work closely with our expert, established hardware service technicians, and will be able to share leads with our team of design software sales reps.
- Selling in a professional environment – focusing on Sandler training
We've established exceptional customer loyalty and a reputation as a true business partner over the past 67 years. Come establish your career with MasterGraphics as we launch into our next decade.
Equal opportunity employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities