Do You Know SherWeb?
SherWeb is a world leader in the cloud computing industry. Our multidisciplinary team has more than 650 seasoned professionals from many backgrounds. For the last 20 years, we have taken advantage of the most innovative technologies in IT and we have excelled. SherWeb is expanding and has tens of thousands of clients in more than 100 countries. We’re always looking for the best talent. Give us the opportunity to discover your passion!
The Challenge: Marketing Communication Specialist
Reporting to the Marketing Communication Strategist you will be responsible for helping to create a B2B marketing communication strategy to promote SherWeb. Your marketing activities should be aligned with the global strategy established by the Product Managers to help them reach their sales objectives. The Marketing Communication Specialist will be based at either our Sherbrooke or Longueuil office, depending on their preference.
- Develop a deep understanding of SherWeb partners and the broader Microsoft service provider ecosystem
- Write content on how to promote SherWeb thought-leadership content to our partner community and to the broader industry
- Research, write, and edit internal and external-facing content including but not limited to blogs, press releases, case studies and social media posts
- Stay up-to-date with SEO and keyword best practices
- Manage freelance relationships
- Monitor SherWeb social media platforms
- Manage quarterly calendars for blog and social media content
- Help build broad industry following for SherWeb thought-leadership vehicles (blog, social, webinar, etc.)
- Measure and report results of digital content strategies and implement action plans to address gaps
- Measure and report content KPIs, and analyze the results
- Identify creative opportunities and drive continued innovation as well as best practices in order to get our message to partners and customers
You have a background that is similar to this:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communication, journalism or any other related field or experience
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in B2B, partner network and digital marketing an asset
- You love writing about technology and editing different types of content
- Good knowledge of digital media such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Reddit
- Bilingual; Excellent English oral and written and intermediate to advance level of French
- Master the Office Suite more especially PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Passionate about new technologies; you master content and are up to date on new technological trends
- Knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics
You possess the following skills:
- You are a team player who enjoys sharing your knowledge and having a positive influence on the people you work with
- You are a self started who enjoys working on different projects at the same time
- You always strive for high quality results
- You are analytical , self-critical and are constantly seeking to improve
- You know how to adapt to a constantly-changing environment and you like to contribute new ideas
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive wages
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
Other benefits: opportunities to work with the latest technology, ongoing training, employee assistance program (EAP), reimbursement of professional dues, pleasant and stimulating working environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports centre, etc.
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website. Only selected candidates will be contacted.