Join the Winning Team at Life Sciences, ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with ATS Automation. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality.
Our Production department in our Cambridge division is currently looking for a bright, ambitious Service Associate who enjoys team work and on-going challenging projects.
- Review spares schedule, load sheets, or direction provided by supervisor and prepare spare shipments to customer to ensure orders are 100% delivered on time and correctly.
- Work with Materials Department, and resolve issues if work orders do not reflect shipping schedule and or load sheet requirements.
- Advise Supervisor of any material supply issue, which may impact upcoming open customer orders.
- Prepare shipments to customer per work instructions.
- Ensuring inventory levels of finished product is available and maintained to support specific customer spare items (for example SWP for customer Siemens)
- Co-ordinate with Shipping Department with listing of items shipping daily.
- Co-ordinate with Quality Department review of items shipping daily.
- Respond to customer inquiries concerning customer spare part orders.
- Verify pricing, and due dates on customer PO’s with current quotes given to customer
- Advise Supervisor of customer PO issues.
- Ensure upon completion of work orders for items shipping, that the associated work orders have been completed to ensure inventory status is correct within JDE prior to shipping.
- Ensure that component identification is in compliance to customer requirements.
- Ensure expedite requests are completed and shipped on time as per Supervisor request.
- Work with shipping couriers to resolve issues with shipments made to customer.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Adhere to health and safety rules and procedures.
- Provide direction and tasks for temporary workers in the Service department.
- A grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Two to Five years' experience in an administration capacity in a Production environment.
- Shipping/Receiving and order picking experience an asset.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and inventory control.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Must be capable of understanding and following quality systems documentation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required.
Why join ATS?
- RSP / 401K with employer match
- Eligibility to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive benefits (including health, dental, employee assistance program)
- Special discount program on products and services including gym membership discount
- Subsidized breakfast and lunch daily; free gourmet beverages - coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Plus, every other Tuesday is “Treat Day”!
- Monthly “In-Chair Massage” clinic on-site with a Registered Massage Therapist
- Ability to participate in a variety of charitable events
- Social Club that offers BBQs and other social events throughout the year
- Work with other bright, talented people and discover opportunities for professional growth
- Be a part of a global organization that is a leader in its industry
- And much more!
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.
ATS Automation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.