Join the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with ATS. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality.
The Digital Services Project Manager is a critical member of the Global After Sales & Services Team and will be responsible for leading the After Sales & Services digital transformation as well as new technology applications. This position requires a candidate with a strong service-centric background, broad project management experience, and the ability to translate vision into execution. The Digital Services Project Manager will execute all activities in alignment with the Global After Sales & Services strategy.
Definition of Scope
- Work within ATS to deploy the IoT-based service strategy by identifying and kicking off key activities to drive the ATS digital transformation within North America
- Provide executive support to CEO and SVP Services related to local activities
- Support identifying evaluation of the status-quo within ATS and comparing it to a) customer requirements, b) competitors’ actions and c) key trends
- Support identification of gaps between status-quo and point of arrival in order to prioritize development opportunities based on the IoT-enabled service strategy
- Support development of overall digital services go-to-market plan and drive detailing and execution of prioritized activities within North America
- Continuously drive identification of best practices within ATS’ North America sites and enable best practice sharing across the globe
- Identify and qualify required capabilities and underlying processes required to execute the Digital Services roadmap and turn it from PowerPoints into measurable financial results
- Define clear targets for each activity and assign responsibilities as well as accountabilities for key tasks – challenge overall ATS Service strategy if required
- Rapidly execute identified key optimization levers that can be leveraged to realize quick gains based on identified financial potentials
- Understand, adapt, and drive plans to support regional implementation
- Build internal stakeholder buy-in and support through seamless execution in North America
- Continuously evaluate successes against established KPIs and value drivers and complete problem solving exercises when required
- Engage in ongoing dialogue with European counterpart to transfer learnings and apply best practices in both regions
- A post-secondary diploma or degree specializing in business management/ business development, marketing, e-commerce or a related field
Experience in service divisions and digital services within the technology/ manufacturing sector
Strong background of management of complex projects and creating commitment among teams to realize ambitious goals
Self-driven, pro-active, resourceful, tenacious and able to influence without authority
Very open-minded personality and strong will to make a change for ATS to pave the way for the company into the digital world
Strong “can-do”-attitude and interest in exploring new opportunities and driving the digital transformation
Strong customer focus and will to challenge and improve the status-quo based on the customer perspective
Strong technical aptitude – experience in the automation industry preferable
Understanding of automated machine controls (languages, programming, HMI’s and other Interfaces) preferable
Possesses excellent time management skills and is able to co-ordinate multiple projects
Why join ATS?
RSP with employer match
Eligibility to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Comprehensive benefits (including health, dental, employee assistance program)
Special discount program on products and services including gym membership discount
Subsidized breakfast and lunch daily; free gourmet beverages - coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Plus, every other Tuesday is “Treat Day”!
Monthly “In-Chair Massage” clinic on-site with a Registered Massage Therapist
Ability to participate in a variety of charitable events
Social Club that offers BBQs and other social events throughout the year
Work with other bright, talented people and discover opportunities for professional growth
Be a part of a global organization that is a leader in its industry
And much more!
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.