Technical Recruiter (12 month contract)
|Segment / Company:||After Sales & Service|
|Location:||CA, ON, Cambridge|
|Employment Duration:||Temp (on ATS payroll)|
|Last updated:||12/09/18 12:12 PM|
ATS Automation is looking for a bright and eager Technical Recruiter to join ATS's Talent Management team on a 12 month contract. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success for our After Sales & Service division. This will be achieved through the development of a recruiting plan, as well as employing traditional sourcing strategies and developing new creative recruiting ideas. The successful individual will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent through the organization.
· Work closely with the Talent Manager as it relates to daily recruitment activities, and the overall recruitment plan
· Oversee the full talent acquisition life cycle for each role assigned to you, which includes gaining requisition (req) approvals, intake sessions with the hiring manager, job posting and sourcing, and interviewing
· Coordinating interviews with candidates
· Conducting background screening, and references
· Preparing offer packages
· Assisting in sourcing activities with difficult to fill roles
· Creating talent pipelines of candidates for future hiring
· Assisting in pulling reports to track metrics
· Supporting other HR team members with Taleo (RMS tool) and LinkedIn
· Work on various Talent/Recruitment projects that will be rolled out globally.
· Assist with other ATS divisions' hiring needs
· A post-secondary degree specializing in human resources or equivalent
· 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
· Strong experience sourcing, particularly using LinkedIn
· Previous experience using various recruitment management systems, such as Taleo and SuccessFactors
· Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience recruiting for technical roles, especially in engineering. Experience recruiting for automation related positions is a definite asset
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.
ATS Automation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results