The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day operational activities surrounding the reporting and administering of the game’s online community. This roles acts as the administrator for both online communities as well as for the content management tool. While working in a cross functional team the Mobile Community Manager keeps the online community engaged and grows the community base. This individual will effectively utilize knowledge of the game and community to assist the Marketing Department with ideas and designs that will work to drive revenue.
- Assists and oversees a vibrant pre and post-ship website that features franchise content, community-generated content, forum discussions, downloads, and other interactions.
- Collaborates with internal departments to ensure that community feedback is addressed.
- Helps develop community assets such as podcasts, developer interviews, product updates, game tips and tricks.
- Maintains consistent presence and promotes user-friendly environment on community message boards.
- Works in collaboration with the Development, Marketing, PR, Quality Assurance, and Customer Support teams to ensure a positive player experience.
- Helps conduct private and public tests to gather community feedback that will help improve final product quality.
- Drafts and distributes community reports including community reactions, sentiment, and feedback, metrics, and research.
- Assists with the company's involvement in trade shows, exhibitions, and other events.
- Assists other members of the community team with community-related tasks.
- Generates reports regarding the online community and customer reviews; analyzes the results.
- 3+ years community management and/or social media management experience in mobile gaming required
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent experience
- Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software
- Strong understanding of popular social media and mobile gaming trends
- Knowledgeable on latest technologies and techniques used in building and maintaining successful gaming communities
- Drive to innovate community practices and bring community management to the next level
- Proven history of maintaining and developing a mobile game online community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated initiative and positive spirit in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience working with Apple and Android mobile gaming platforms, storefronts, and related tools