Lead Monetization Designer
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking a Lead Monetization Designer to join our studio for the development of our next AAA game. This is a chance to join an experienced group of developers in pre-production for a new IP.
This role will be responsible for managing the long-term operation of a live game service by combining the consumer benefits of a continuously updated game with the creative goals and business needs of the ZOS team.
- Develop the multi-discipline structure, plan and process to support the launch and ongoing operation of a successful live product and service team.
- Collaborate with the development and business leadership teams to define and be accountable for the long-term strategy, execution and iteration plans for delivering on KPIs – balancing player needs, creative goals and business requirements.
- Collaborate with creative and production leads to create and consistently deliver on content and cadence plans.
- Manage and mentor the Live Product team members within existing team, culture and corporate development strategies.
- Define and champion best practices for Live Product development, including technical, design, architecture and production strategies that better position current or future games for success in acquiring, retaining and monetizing customers.
- Work with BI team, product managers and game/business analysts to define the key metrics and reporting methods that will illustrate actionable insights into KPIs.
- Daily monitoring of KPIs and overall product health, providing regular recommendations to business and development team stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar Game or Live Product Management role
- Strong analytical, organizational, and multitasking skills
- Exceptional enthusiasm for and capabilities within both business and design. You have experience evaluating player behavior, recommending near- and long-term strategy or content adjustments and delivering against KPIs
- Passion for creating fun and engaging games
- A passion for understanding market trends, customer behavior, brand development and applying that knowledge in driving acquisition, retention and monetization across genres, platforms, territories and demographics
- Experience with Tableau
- Proficient in quantitative analysis, including the ability to model game parameters using common business intelligence and analysis tools.
- Business, economics, statistics, marketing or related educational background
- Experience playing a wide variety of games on multiple platforms