As our Backend Engineer, you will be working closely with the mobile games team to design and maintain a custom backend infrastructure. You will provide architecture and scalability guidance for our gameplay engineers to ensure we are leveraging our backend platforms properly.
- Design and implement scalable server architecture in a low downtime environment for mobile
- Work closely with game designers and gameplay engineers to realize multiplayer gameplay.
- Actively participate in code and architecture reviews.
- Coordinate with several departments on backend engineering needs.
- Contribute to best practices on reliability and availability.
- 4+ years of backend development experience, preferably with real-time multiplayer games
- Excellent programming skills/experience in C++ and C#.
- Experience working with AWS and associated technologies.
- Experience working with AMQP platforms.
- Experience working on Linux.
- Strong network skills.
- Strong understanding and commitment to best practices for mobile application security.
- Client-side mobile development experience in Unity