Mobile UI Designer/Artist
Zenimax Online Studios is seeking a UI Artist/ UI Designer to create both intuitive and entertaining User Interfaces for mobile titles. The UI Designer/Artist will be responsible for designing and creating both wireframes and final art (including designing and specifying animation, VFX and other enhancements) for complete UI systems for mobile products.
- Create highly useable, visually stunning, and fun to use UI designs for mobile applications.
- Develop clear, functional UI wireframe prototypes based on system designs.
- Collaborate with designers, the Art Director and other stakeholders to achieve the desired functionality and visual design of the UI.
- Visualize, propose, and present creative design concepts in a variety of visual styles.
- Develop, maintain, document and uphold visual style across all product UI components.
- Generate UI assets and work with programmers to implement to required specifications.
- 3+ years of game development experience with a focus on UI, mobile preferred.
- Expert understanding of UI/UX design trends, concepts, techniques, and implementation.
- Excellent graphic design and illustration skills.
- Expert experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and other relevant tools including prototyping tools such as After Effects, Flash, Axure, XD, etc.).
- Must have the ability to quickly conceptualize, present and execute ideas.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Unity experience preferred. Extra Bonus Points for Unity particle effects experience.
- Animation experience desired.
This is a full-time, on-site position at our studio in Hunt Valley, MD. No remote or telecommuting options are available.