We’re looking for an experienced Mobile Game Designer to help support and grow a newly launched mobile game and develop exciting new titles for the studio. Our ideal candidate feels confident in all areas of game design and wants to join a small, fast moving team. The position has a variety of responsibilities from content creation, level design, balancing, feature design, to the creation and maintenance of the core mechanics and systems of the game.
- Balance and tune quests and rewards.
- Balance and tune equipment, monsters, and combat encounters.
- Prototype and iterate on 2D tile-based stages and develop new ones.
- Write, update, and manage documentation.
- Conceptualize, create and maintain detailed game design documentation throughout the project cycle.
- Collaborate closely with art, programming, and production to develop and refine content and features.
- Collaborate with on and off-site outsourcers to develop and refine content and features.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in mobile game design
- Passion for making mobile games with an understanding of current market trends and demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicates with impact
- Proven organizational skills in the gaming workplace, the ability to multi-task, a keen attention to detail
- Professional experience working closely with a structured, small team but is a self-starter when needed
- Understanding of content creation pipelines and tools in Unity
- Demonstrates high standards of excellence in work