The Support Advisor plays a critical role in the overall success of the Campus Support team and the assurance of customer satisfaction with the Infinite Campus Product - Business Administration. Primary responsibility is to advise Infinite Campus’ district support contacts, addressing questions and inquiries and troubleshooting problems related to Infinite Campus HR/Finance/Payroll software. Additional responsibility includes; being a peer mentor, resolving complex application and data issues, and collaborating with other departments within Infinite Campus and the Channel Partners.
- Provide sound advice by guiding and assisting district support contacts through troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Able to solve complex problems while prioritizing effectively and efficiently; determine when to escalate issues.
- Collaborate with other team members to promptly meet the needs of customers and/or peers.
- Communicate, document and involve all parties impacted from the resurrection of an issue to resolution.
- Be mindful of resources, focus on innovation and improvement.
- Support and assist team members with the same level of courtesy and respect displayed to customers.
- Absorb and share knowledge and resources across the organization.
- Participate and interact with team members in all collaborative venues.
- Stay abreast with the constant upgrades and changes evolving through the Campus products.
- Apply and continuously practice newly introduced knowledge; understand that repeated exercise of new knowledge creates proficiency.
- Acknowledge and contribute when a situation requires additional input and flexible/open when others request the input from you.
- Seek out areas needing improvement; drive efforts to fill in the gaps.
- Access Infinite Campus production customer data in live sites adhering to the practices and procedures outlined in the master security guidelines.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a support center or service organization.
- Infinite Campus product knowledge.
- Work experience supporting or utilizing accounting, payroll and/or human resource information systems.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Database experience in MySQL or MS SQL Server.
- Understand scripting language supported by Infinite Campus product.
- Strong understanding of the hosting environments and operating system supported by Infinite Campus product.
- HDI Support Certification.
- Able to demonstrate a professional attitude while assimilating to the company’s culture and customer service philosophy.
- Self-motivated; able to m otivate, identify, forecast, and make recommendations with a focus on adding value.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex issues.
- Customer-focused; dedicated to a timely and accurate resolution.
- Attention to detail; able to distinguish between critical and irrelevant pieces of information.
- Be a change agent; encourage and drive change while taking initiative.
- Meet deadlines leaving evidence of quality and attention to detail.
- Take personal initiative to learn, be informed, and gain new knowledge, skills, and understanding.
- Following an ethical approach; learn from mistakes and improve performance from each experience.
- Inspire and influence all levels of the company to enable results in a high-interruptive environment.
- Study, understand and recognize the inner workings of the team dynamics.
Position must adhere to the practices and procedures outlined in the master security guidelines.
*This position may perform job responsibilities directly for a customer contract, which may be subject to a more thorough criminal background check to include, but not limited to, fingerprints, outside the standard screening. If the position performs job responsibilities directly for said customer(s), employee is required to pass the specified criminal background check; meeting the requirements of the customer contract.
Infinite Campus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinite Campus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Infinite Campus, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Infinite Campus’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.