The Customer Adoption Training Specialist is responsible for delivering initial training focused on the fundamentals of using Infinite Campus for new districts. The Training Specialist will also assist with planning and managing the design of instructional material and programs.
- Learn and understand the fundamentals, premium products, and advanced features of using Infinite Campus
- Perform software product training on location, at customer sites or via the Web
- Assist with planning and managing the design of training materials and programs
- Executes and oversees training plans
- Responsible for communication with customers and internal departments for issue resolution and customer success
- Apply a thorough understanding of the Campus Application in order to teach, assist districts with questions or help set up any special functionality requested
- Guide the writing and delivery of all customer curriculums
- Manages the requests and quality of training site environments based on the technical specifications of the project
- Manage and document all time, tasks, and expenses related to training
- Apply thorough understanding and working knowledge of the Infinite Campus Application to pass and maintain Campus Credentialing
- Access Infinite Campus production customer data in live sites adhering to the practices and procedures outlined in the master security guidelines
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of professional technical training or K12 teaching experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer service environment
- Time Management skills and close attention to detail
- Both, soft and technical customer service skills along with a customer-focused delivery, is required.
- Demonstrated communication (verbal and written), presentation, organization, and team skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to follow standard methodology practices when training new districts in implementing the Infinite Campus product
- Ability to multi-task and work in a multi-application environment
- Highly motivated, dynamic professional with adult training experience in a professional environment.
- Capable of motivating groups of people to learn in creative ways.
- Experience working in a customer service environment with soft and technical customer service skills along with a customer focused delivery
- Experience but not required; with the Bob Pike Training Method or Train the Trainer Boot Camp
- Perform job responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners
- Limited weekend and evening work is anticipated
- Job-related travel is required at approximately 60 to 75%
- Document all customer specific communication and training status notes
- Report all customer billing and expenses immediately after training or event
Position must adhere to the practices and procedures outlined in the master security guidelines.
*This position may perform job responsibilities directly for a customer contract, which may be subject to a more thorough criminal background check to include, but not limited to, fingerprints, outside the standard screening. If the position performs job responsibilities directly for said customer(s), employee is required to pass the specified criminal background check; meeting the requirements of the customer contract.
Infinite Campus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinite Campus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Infinite Campus, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Infinite Campus’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.