Sr. Business Analyst - Call Center
The Call Center Analyst is responsible for timely analysis of information, including but not limited to contact center trends, call volume, measuring operational performance, analyzing customer behav ior and trends, data mining and building predictive models and recommendations to anticipate future demands and increase call center efficiencies and effectiveness. Ensure accurate integration of artificial intelligence/machine learning models into current call center platforms. Also responsible for to own the modernization of the support center including understanding all the information above to recommending and implementing new approaches to non “human” based support to driving efficiency in the human based support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Analyze large data sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data to discover data insights and collaborate with business partners to deliver business value through these insights.
· Analyze data, including but not limited to customer support performance as well as internal and external customer feedback to identify trends and/or patterns. Makes recommendations as appropriate to reduce volume and improve the level of service or other capacity plans within the customer support center. Monitors and tracks the results of recommendations as appropriate
· Recommend and implement process improvements and tools that reduce human based support.
· Recommend and implement process improvements and tools that improves the efficiency of human based support.
· Prepare and effectively present findings to business stakeholders, including executive management in a concise fashion.
· Identify opportunities to improve our customer experience across our products and solutions with machine learning.
· Work with Senior Leadership and Business Partners (when applicable) to provide data, insights and recommendations to build strategy around driving use of technology and tools by call center leadership.
· Collaborate with Senior Leadership to understand their data analysis needs, explain trends in data and actively drive further research and/or operational changes within in the call center to meet service goals, meet cost goals and provide our customers an excellent customer experience.
· Other job duties as defined.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK EFFORT
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results