The Mobile Apps team is seeking a product manager to craft delightful mobile app experiences. We are looking for a bold product manager to help take our apps to the next level. We are passionate about mobile apps and focused on anticipating each taxpayer’s unique expectations by guiding them along their journey.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop product roadmap for TaxAct’s iOS and Android apps to drive results in sales, ROI and the customer experience
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to implementation
- Continually optimize the product and roadmap, manage prioritization and trade-offs on customer requirements, market landscape, industry trends and investment plan
- Collaborate with business counterparts and marketing for go to market plans
- Demonstrate leadership and work collaboratively with information systems and business leadership, internal and key external partners to define and deliver product vision
- Build and execute a mobile product roadmap and accountable for results
- Strategically think broadly about mobile customer interactions and needs that go beyond just mobile
- Continuously identify product gaps, process improvements, and solutions for aligned products
- Stay current with leading digital practices and lead product innovation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar required, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of mobile product management experience with proven delivery of mobile consumer facing apps (iOS & Android)
- E-commerce experience required
- Strong understanding of mobile technologies as well as mobile consumer usage and shopping behaviors
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects across groups, including UX design, development, and QA
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, cross-collaboration and team skills
- Knowledge of ecommerce business KPIs and technologies
- Experience in using data to drive decision-making
- Strong Experience in requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, and user stories in an enterprise environment
- Proven analytical capability and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment!
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies such as SCRUM
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.