At Nautilus, fitness isn’t just a job, it’s our passion. We strive to improve the health and wellbeing of everyone who works with us because we see the benefits of a happier, more productive, engaged and creative workforce. Our culture is one that promotes work life balance; offers continuing education on topics ranging from improving workplace skills to better financial security; and promotes the importance of getting involved and giving back to the community.
We're a leading marketer and developer of health and fitness products with some of the most recognized brands in the industry, including Nautilus®, Bowflex®, Octane Fitness®, Schwinn® Fitness and Universal®. We are currently recruiting for an Order Management Coordinator to join our Contact Center Operations team at our headquarters in Vancouver, WA.
Nautilus is seeking an Order Management Coordinator to support the business with customer order processing and problem solving. This position will report to the Manager of Order Management. On this team, you will be challenged to identify opportunities to improve our quality of service, minimize order issues, and work collaboratively with other departments.
The ideal candidate is meticulous, possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills, is analytically minded, can develop strong relationships with internal team members, and has the ability to make recommendations for ongoing optimization in the Order Management program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately process a variety of order hold types within their respective service level agreements daily
- Accurately managing direct customer orders, including (but not limited to) entering of orders, releasing orders, monitoring order status, troubleshooting, and resolving order issues
- Communicating order status and resolving order issues on request from internal business partners related to e-consent, proof of purchase, promise period, and a variety of payment issues
- Processing and responding to requests using a variety of communication tools such as email, cases, tasks, instant message and phone calls
- Working collaboratively with other departments for improvements to enhance efficiencies and the customer experience
- Working collaboratively with outside vendors (such as freight carriers or in-home assembly technicians) to ensure service levels are being met and customer experience is at its highest
- Investigating and resolving shipping issues such as claims, damages, and lost good
- Coordinating with the Finance and Accounting teams on credit card, financing, and returns issues
- Some shift and scheduled changes may be required based on business needs
- All employees are expected to perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualification but not specifically described.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1 – 3 years order processing experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with high focus and attention to detail
- Excellent cross functional communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Must be able to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Outstanding follow-through, time management and planning skills to deliver results
- Ability to accurately and efficiently process a high volume of orders within the required criteria and ability to balance multiple priorities
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) match, ESPP, life & accident insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, wellness program, tuition reimbursement, product discounts and free use of our employee fitness center for yourself and spouse.
Nautilus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In demonstration of our commitment to a healthier lifestyle, we are proud to be a smoke-free campus.