- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, development, implementing and supporting solutions on MuleSoft middleware, SOA.
- Strong experience working as an Integration Solution Developer, SAP and Salesforce experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
- Must have experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple Business applications.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, and API Management technologies and standards.
- 2+ years of hands on experienced in Java, J2EE, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects.
- Experience with using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans).
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule ,REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP , CXF connectors).
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards.
- Work with the technical leads and Application Development teams in controlling and ensuring streamlined integration between applications.
- Responsible for working with Application Development team to plan, implement, and test new releases into our production systems environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and troubleshooting abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Experience working with SAP and Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Worked in a ISO validated environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.