We have an excellent opportunity for an Inside Sales Engineer to further their career within an international, world leading, technology company. The Inside Sales Engineer is the primary support resource for our customer support team, product manager and business development team. They are responsible for working collaboratively with the business development team as a technical & cost advisor and product advocate.
Our products are at the forefront of technology in the global market. The Inside Sales Engineer will support our commercial precision optics & assemblies business lines. The successful applicant will gain a thorough understanding of our product production processes and business development opportunities. Career development is a real possibility for candidates with the drive, ability and aptitude to succeed.
- Supporting the Product Manager and Business Development Managers in product cost analysis and technical evaluation
- Providing the customer or Business Development Manager with the appropriate levels of post contract support, in a manner that balances the needs of Excelitas and its customer
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of bids, quotes or proposals by defining the “winning” approach (price, commercial, technical etc) through coordinating the internal company resources (engineering, manufacturing, planning)
- Assisting with driving cross-function problem solving teams to address commercial, technical or manufacturing issues associated with Key Account programmes
- Supporting commercial processes for quotation, receipt of order, order entry, shipment and delivery of order, and resolution of return requests and quality issues
It is essential that all candidates have the following:
- A high standard of general education, and conversant with Microsoft office applications - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level, with an engineering or scientific bias would be desirable but not essential – providing the ability to have a technically credible dialog with the engineering and production teams.
- Sound commercial acumen, confidence and professionalism with excellent communication and interpersonal skills providing the ability to represent our company at all levels.
- High motivation, responsiveness and focus, also possessing meticulous attention to detail – crucial for ensuring programme requirements are fully understood and met.
REO Is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer