Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest Region
|# of Openings:||1|
"We Are Builders. We create jobs and careers by building products that excite us – and that others are pleased to buy. We do this in a manner in which our parents and our children would be proud.” – Clif McKenzie, Watson CEO
Surrounded by towering Douglas Firs, our fully integrated manufacturing and administrative offices tread softly on a 34 acre apple orchard in the Puget Sound Region. Watson is one of the few thriving West Coast furniture manufacturers still in existence today. We design and build agile workplace solutions for some of the largest, most dynamic companies in the world and have done so for over half a century. We make each product in our manufacturing facility with methods rivaling the best. Watson designs are user driven and delivered with a modern environmental sensibility.
This position contributes to Watson success by providing an opportunity for a great team player who is highly motivated, with a proactive customer focused attitude. Sales and Business Development Manager sells exclusively through a dealer network. This person will work to build a solid dealer distribution plan and A&D firm focus to increase day to day activity and find project opportunities.
-Covering the Pacific Northwest Region Territory- create and implement a strategic sales plan in the territory to increase new business
-Ability to create, build, and maintain relationships at all levels with customers, A&D, dealers, and sales team
-Ability to present product, educate specifiers and solve end user problems as a Challenger sales person
-Complete appropriate administrative functions as required; utilize CRM to manage customer contacts and opportunities
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets
-Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Sales experience preferred
- Commercial Furniture knowledge preferred
- Ability to make recommendations on changes in approach, concepts and the design of solutions as a team member
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to build relationships cross functionally
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to travel with the Region of responsibility
- Willingness to relocate to Seattle area
Applications must be submitted online at www.watsonfurniture.com/careers .
Watson's an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Watson will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results