Function and Scope:
The Customer Service & Reporting Representative represents the College on a daily basis by managing a high volume of members and customers at all levels, including leadership, general membership, and product or program purchasers. These contacts involve establishing and updating critical records, providing wide-ranging product and service information, processing sales, dues and registrations, and resolving problems. The Associate is responsible for providing professional and technical support for programs, self-assessment products, ACC.org and internal function. The Associate is responsible for managing a high volume of telephone and email communication professionally and accurately; and ensuring detailed sales and service processing in a complex business computing system.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality and productive customer sales and service to members and customers.
- Knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, various marketing promotions, programs and activities; provide excellent customer service, identify and resolve issues and effectively handle multiple transaction types.
- Manage and reconcile batch processes and meet processing timelines.
- Analyze daily transactions, correct records, and adjust errors.
- Develop and maintain a detailed FAQ List for use by RC staff as a quick desk reference.
- Manage AR Collections for (dues, products and programs).
- Manage reports for the Contact Management unit including contact tracking, web site issues, live programs attendance, and other analyses as required.
- Manage and coordinate training for incoming temporary staff and create a training guide for new Contact Management employees.
- Travel to select meetings and represent the College.
- Consistently demonstrate the following Resource Center values in all business interactions and performance:
- Recognize and appreciate members and volunteers.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with other staff, partners, and customers.
- Manage a high volume of incoming phone calls with professionalism and tact.
- Deliver personalized service
- Assure honest, reliable and accountable business relationships.
- Lead by example.
- All other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 2+ years related work in data entry/call center or similar service unit.
- Working experience with systems and software reporting (Personify/TIMSS association software preferred).
- Proficient with MS Office applications and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong written skills, punctual, team oriented, committed and reliable.
- Excellent English language oral, written and comprehension abilities.
- Experience in membership, subscription or customer service database software.
- Proficient mathematically and in preparing statistical reports.
- Experience with reporting and sequel queries
- Proficient with Pivot Table Development and Management.
The American College of Cardiology (ACC), a 52,000-member nonprofit medical society, is dedicated to enhancing the lives of cardiovascular patients through continuous quality improvement, patient-centered care, payment innovation and professionalism. The ACC provides professional education and operates national registries for the measurement and improvement of quality care. ACC offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including a generous retirement plan, commuting subsidies, flexible work schedules, and more. For more information, please visit www.acc.org/jobs. ACC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. EOE/AA including Vets and Disabled.