Function and Scope:
The outpatient registries, PINNACLE and the Diabetes Collaborative are the American College of Cardiology's (ACC) outpatient quality improvement registries. PINNACLE focuses on outpatient care for patients with coronary artery disease, hypertension, heart failure, atrial fibrillation and comorbidities such as diabetes, which started the Diabetes Collaborative.
The Associate, Outpatient Registries Recruitment and Operations will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Outpatient Registries Team. The associate will be responsible for implementing best practices that increase productivity, quality, and efficiency to help support the outpatient registries. The Associate will also be responsible for providing professional and technical support to new and existing registry participants. In conjunction with the Outpatient Registries team, the associate will help build awareness and ensure that aggressive growth targets for new enrollees and new data submitters are attained. This position requires an individual who can adapt to a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Organization, accountability, flexibility, and ability to work independently are essential qualities for success.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for supporting workflows related to registry operations.
- Ability to clearly communicate about the registry products to internal and external audiences
- Convey the Outpatient Registries value proposition clearly, accurately, and appropriately for the audience.
- Responsible for supporting registry recruitment pipeline from potential sales lead to data submission for both the PINNACLE Registry and the Diabetes Collaborative Registry.
- Support outreach and communications strategies for both the PINNACLE Registry and the Diabetes Collaborative Registry.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to support the registries.
- Responsible for supporting the management of the PINNACLE Steering Committee.
- Participate in national conferences, association meetings and offsite participant recruitment efforts, as appropriate and/or directed.
- Respond to or triage all requests for information from potential and existing participants.
- Learn best practices in Cardiology and Diabetes Care.
- Develop an understanding of PINNACLE metrics and major areas of outpatient cardiology, such as coronary artery disease, heart failure, hypertension, atrial fibrillation, and diabetes
- Develop an understanding of Diabetes Collaborative metrics and major areas of diabetes and cardiometabolic disease.
- Develop subject matter expertise in registry operations.
- Ability to embrace changing organizational needs, shifting priorities, and evolving role responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in business and/or healthcare field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a healthcare setting.
- Demonstrable project management and organizational skills such as: the ability to manage multiple time sensitive projects simultaneously; strong attention to detail and focus on task completion; internal and external stakeholder management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Client service orientation with the ability to build relationships with diverse constituents.
- Demonstrated ability to self-initiate, advancing work with minimal direction.
- Demonstrable advanced working knowledge of Windows-based office productivity software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to travel up to 5% of time.
- Experience working with some combination of sales, marketing, recruitment, health systems, electronic health records, practice management.
- Knowledge related to Cardiology or Diabetes.
The American College of Cardiology (ACC), a 54,000-member nonprofit medical society, is dedicated to enhancing the lives of cardiovascular patients through continuous quality improvement, patient-centered care, payment innovation and professionalism. The ACC provides professional education and operates national registries for the measurement and improvement of quality care.
ACC offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including a generous retirement plan, commuting subsidies, flexible work schedules, and more. For more information, please visit www.acc.org/about-acc/jobs-at-the-acc
ACC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. EOE. M/F/D/V