MarinHealth Medical Network is looking for a Call Center Representative for our busy, Internal Medicine practice in Greenbrae, CA. Internal Medicine doctors focus on adults and are specially trained in the prevention and treatment of adult diseases. An internal medicine physician is considered a generalist in Adolescent Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Oncology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, and Sports Medicine.
The Call Center Representative greets patients verbally on the phone. S/he will respond to patients in a timely manner. S/he will provide exceptional customer service, to include courteous, helpful, accurate, and proactive communication and problem solving for patients to ensure that their health care is provided in the most effective and timely manner possible
We have an excellent benefits package, such as medical/vision/dental insurance, generous PTO and paid holiday, 401(k) with company match, and more!
Direct Patient Care:
• Answer telephones in a cheerful manner.
• Schedule appointments.
• Take messages for patients using electronic medical records.
• Verify and update patient demographic information.
• Register new patients.
• Address patient requests and inquires.
• Resolve patient concerns.
• Process insurance issues and assist patients in understanding insurance plans.
• Return calls as necessary
• Patient referrals
• Greet and check in/out patients, as needed.
• Collect co-payments.
• Update registration and insurance information for existing patients.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
• Minimum one year of related medical office experience required.
• Experience with, and proficiency in, electronic medical records: Use of EPIC software a plus.
• Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office.
• Bi-lingual in Spanish desired
WHO WE ARE: MarinHealth Medical Network is a medical foundation representing the physicians, their care teams and office staff, who previously operated under Prima Medical Foundation or the Marin Healthcare District. With a network of clinics across many different medical specialties throughout Marin and Southern Sonoma County, MarinHealth Medical Network functions as an extended family of healthcare advocates who take pride in knowing that we aren't just making a living; we're making a positive impact on the health of our patients and their families. Come and join us in touching and transforming lives every day!
External hires must pass a background check. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.