Contact Center Agent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming telephone calls from customers and employees regarding general store information, price and product availability.
- Resolving and documenting customer complaints.
- Pass a background investigation that includes a criminal investigation and a credit check.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Ability to carry out clear directives and follow company procedures.
- Polite, professional, friendly and upbeat phone demeanor.
- Computer skills including navigating the Microsoft operating systems and Internet as well as word processing.
- Ability to multitask and navigate (or maneuver) multiple computer screens and programs at the same time.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook.
- Previous call center experience (Transferring, Order Taking, Inbound Customer Service).
Special Position Requirements:
- All employees work 5 days per week.
- Minimum of 25-28 Hours per Week (Option to Work 30-40 Hours per Week).
- No time off will be granted during the first 90 days of employment (including the training and nesting period).
- Training Schedule: Mon-Fri: 9am through 4pm EST for two weeks. (10 days).
Home Office Requirements:
- Windows 8.1, or 10 without widgets, toolbars or background programs that could impact system performance.
- Computer must have minimum specifications of 2 GHz Processing Speed, 8GB RAM and 100 GB of free hard drive space.
- Up-to-date antivirus software
- 17" Monitor or Larger (19" is Recommended). A dual-monitor setup is preferred, but not required.
- Reliable DSL, Cable or FiOS Internet with a minimum download speed of 5 Mbps, 1 Mbps upload speed. Wi-Fi hotspots, dial-up and satellite Internet connections are not accepted.